GE Additive is using Bluestreak | Bright-AM to manage the production of their 3D printed parts in the U.S. and in other countries.
- Track the entire production process of 3D-printed parts, including outside vendor services.
- Ensures compliance with AS9100, Nadcap, MedAccred, NIST, ISO, etc.
- Generates unique serial numbers for each part being printed and tracks each serial number through the process, including advanced disposition control of nonconformances.
- Identify problems quickly to prescribe immediate solutions
- Capture the start and stop times of the inspection, view the inspection instructions, record notes, and indicate if the inspection is a pass or fail.
- Gain real-time access to critical reporting metrics
- Automate the process of generating work orders based on priority
- Interruptions in Production
- Product Quality Issues
- Financial Losses