Access Information on All Your Devices 24×7
- Management can better interact with their teams in the various Work Centers.
- Business leaders and supervisors can monitor KPI dashboards that are automatically refreshed.
- Convenient-Get real-time status on Work-in-Progress (WIP), and see which step in processing is being completed for the Work Order.
Today’s Tablets and Smartphones offer unprecedented mobility. Tablets like the iPad, when
placed in a ruggedized case, become a durable device that gives supervisors, operators,
and even delivery personnel instant access to job and shipping details everywhere
they are needed.
The entire range of functionality found in all Bright AM™ modules is available on any
device with internet access. You no longer have to compromise to gain mobility with
your business software.
- Employees can logon 24x7x365 (with the option of 2-Factor Authentication).
- Retrieve live, real-time status information of any order (received, in process, ready to ship, on the truck, delivered, shipped, and invoiced).
- Attach, view and manage media, photos, videos, part drawings, diagrams and other documents.
- Will work on your server or one of our cloud- hosted servers.
Imagine talking to your clients over coffee and pulling out your tablet to show them their job or Work Order as it is being completed back at your office.
What our users are saying
about Bright AM
“Since we have a mobile workforce, we needed our software system to also be mobile. What sealed the deal for us is that all of the Bright AM modules and our key information is accessible anytime, anywhere and on any device, 24x7x365; and we don’t need to manage software on all those devices. We now have interdepartmental real time control over all aspects of the business. We are also using 2-factor authentication for better security on all our devices, which includes windows machines, Apple Mac, Android devices or iPhones.”